Il linguaggio della pelle
Responsible of data processing: DERMASER IBERIA, S.L.
Purpose of the processing: Commercial and administrative management of the services or information requested.
Legitimation of the treatment: Consent of the interested party to manage the services or information requested.
Receivers: The data you provide will be incorporate into a database belonging to DERMASER IBERIA, S.L. In any case they will be not transferred to third parties.
Complaints before the Data Protection Authority: you can send the complaints derived from the treatment of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
The Data Controller of the data and the owner of the website http://suntronicmethod.com is DERMASER IBERIA, S.L. (hereinafter SUNTRONIC), whose registered office is C/ Muntaner 340, 08021, Barcelona with VAT number B-67080002. T +34 973-501-162 E-mail: email@example.com
2. WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
In SUNTRONIC we treat the information that you provide us with the purpose of managing the sending of the information that you request us or to facilitate you offers of services of your interest in case you request it to us when you include your data and e-mail in the space enabled in our form. We can also use your data for:
• Communication of offers, discounts and all types of promotional information that could be of interest to our users.
• Selection of new personnel.
• Management and confirmation of reservations.
• Improvement of our services through the study of user behavior.
• Prevent abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, sending spam, among others).
• Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
3. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the relationship continues and you do not ask us to delete them. In any case, they will be kept for the time necessary for the prescription of responsibilities.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is to respond to your request for information, or the execution of contracted services.
5. TO WHICH ADDRESSEES WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data will be incorporated into the database belonging to SUNTRONIC, and will not be transferred to third parties except for legal obligation, however, for the performance of our various services, it may be necessary to share your data with suppliers or collaborating professionals, which, in any case, are subject to the corresponding obligation of confidentiality and duty of professional secrecy.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies that are used on our Website at any given time. If you would like more information about the cookies we use on the Website, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on our Website, and the sites visited just before and just after the Website.
2. TYPE OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE.
Session Cookies: These are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain in your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that suits your preferences. Specifically, we use the following cookies:
2.1. OUR OWN COOKIES: SUNTRONIC METHOD
•_ga (2 years) Used to distinguish users.
•_gat (10 minutes) Used to limit the percentage of requests.
•_ gid (session) Cookie containing an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users.
2.2. THIRD PARTIES COOKIES. GOOGLE IRELAND LIMITED
•1P_JAR (7 days) Google use this cookie to customize ads to your likely interest.
• CONSENT (Permanent): To consent Google services.
• NID (9 months): Contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information.
• DV (10 days) This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous navigational information.
In addition, if you interact with the content of our Website, third party cookies may also be set (for example, by clicking on social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website).
Below are links to websites where you can see a description of the type of cookies used by the social networks you can access from our Website and their expiration period:
By browsing and continuing on our Website you are consenting to the use of the cookies set forth above, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES OR WITHDRAW MY CONSENT.
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not essential for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will be able to continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory. For more information on removing, disabling or blocking cookies please visit:
You can also find information on how to do it in the following links depending on the browser you use:
If you wish you can watch the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to explain how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment.
4. CHANGES OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The Cookies Policy was last updated on November 2018.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
If you wish to exercise your rights that the data protection regulation grants you, please send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com putting the exercised right in the subject and attaching a copy of your ID or passport.
The rights you can exercise are:
• Access to data.
• Rectification of data.
• Data erasure.
• Data portability.
• Limitation of treatment.
• Opposition to treatment.
• Not to be subject of profiling.
If you wish to know in detail the meaning of these rights, please click on : Read more
Access to data:
You have the right to be informed by the Data Controller whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if the processing is confirmed, they will allow you to access it by providing you the following information:
• The purpose of the processing.
• The categories of data in question.
• The storage period or criteria.
Rectification of data:
You have the right to have your data rectified by the Data Controller in the event of inaccuracy or incompleteness by means of an additional corrective statement.
The data subject shall have the right to have her/his data erased by the Data Controller when:
• The processing is unlawful.
• The data subject has withdrawn his/her consent.
• They are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collect or processed.
• The data subject has exercised the right to object and other legitimate grounds for processing do not prevail.
• The data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation on the part of the Data Controller.
The data subject shall not have the right to have his/her data erased by the Data Controller when processing is necessary:
• To exercise the right of freedom expression and information.
• To comply with a legal obligation of the Data Controller.
• For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• For public interest based on current legislation for reasons of public health or for purposes historical, statistical or scientific research.
Data portability right:
You have the right to have your data transmitted by the Data Controller to another Data Controller or to the data subject himself, in a structured format of habitual use and mechanical reading, when the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on:
• The consent of the data subject for specific purposes.
• The execution of a contract or pre-contract with the data subject.
The right to data portability does not apply when:
• The transmission is technically impossible.
• It may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
• The processing has a public interest mission based on current legislation.
Limitation of treatment right:
The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of his/her data carried out by the Data Controller for reasons related to his/her particular situation, when the processing is based on:
• Direct marketing.
• Creation of profiles.
• Legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties, provided that the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail, especially if the data subject is a child.
• Historical, statistical or scientific research, unless the treatment is necessary for reasons of public interests.
Even if the data subject objects to the processing of his/her data, the Data Controller may continue to process them as long as the legitimate interest of the Data Controller prevails over the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject in a judicial proceeding that justifies it.
The Data Controller shall inform the data subject of the right to object the processing of his/her data in an explicit, clear and separate manner from any other information at the time of the first communication.
The right to object:
It is the right not to carry out the treatment of these or cease in the same when it is not necessary consent for treatment, by the concurrence of a legitimate and well-founded reason, referring to their specific personal situation, which justifies it, and provided that a Law does not provide otherwise.
Right not to be subject of profiling:
The data subject shall have the right not to be a subject of profiling for the purpose of taking individual decisions based on automated data processing with a view to assessing, analyzing or predicting the following personal aspects:
• Professional performance.
• Economic situation.
• Preferences or personal interests.
• Location or movements of the person.
When the profiling is based solely on automated processing:
• The data subject shall have the right to be informed if the decision that can be taken can produce legal effects that significantly affect him/her.
The data subject has the right to obtain human intervention by the Data Controller, to express his/her point of view and to challenge the decision, if the processing has been authorized by means:
• The explicit consent of the data subject.
• A contract between the Data Controller and the data subject.
It does not apply to the right not to be subject of profiling when the decision that can be taken as a result of the same one is authorized by means:
• The explicit consent of the data subject.
• A contract between the Data Controller and the data subject.
• A treatment based on current legislation.